Come and take on an off roading 4×4 challenge!
Our specialist 4 x 4 instructors will teach you how to drive the vehicle in a real off-road environment. You will learn all the basics of handling a 4 x 4 vehicle in an off road situation including the correct use of the gears, low and high range, diff lock, braking & steering techniques in a variety of different conditions and off road environments.
- Our off road course was designed and built by Land Rover and features miles of tracks, meaning plenty of space for larger groups and endless variety!
- We offer 1-hour taster session, is a fun way to discover off road driving and can be shared between two people, want to extend the experience and share between three drivers? Then our two-hour sessions are made for you.
- If you are looking for a more focused 4 x 4 experience and some 1 to 1 instruction then why not book a half day private session where you will have the instructor and vehicle booked out for your sole use, you can even bring your own vehicle and discover what all those buttons and switches really do!
- The off road course is also designed to be used in all weather conditions, so don’t let rain, snow or the sunshine put you off!
- Our Instructors are all fully qualified and are regularly assessed to ensure their skills are up to date. We are members of BORDA (British off Road Driving Association) who regularly inspect our operation to ensure we are working to their strict guidelines. We are also registered with the IOPD (International Organisation of Professional Drivers).
- All participants taking part in driving activities must hold a full driving licence (unless agreed otherwise) and must be able to drive a manual vehicle, use unmodified controls and wear standard fitted seat belts.
- The experience is for up to three guests. This means that you can bring two people along with you, if you wish. They can join as passengers, or you can split the driving time between the number of people that come with you for the experience – it’s totally up to you!
- All guests must be a minimum of 1.4 metres in height.
- Multi activity packages and group discounts available, please call to enquire.
- £99 for a 60 minute 4×4 driving experience for up to 2 drivers
- £150 for a 60 minute 4×4 driving experience for up to 3 drivers
- £220 for a half-day Private Session 1-to-1 training
- £250 for a half-day Private Session, with your own vehicle (Please call to check your vehicle is suitable for our course)
Half Day Experiences
Fancy getting even more out of your visit to us? Why not paid up with another activity and benefit from our discounted rates? Quad Bike Tour and Clay Pigeon Shoot @ £90 per person or Quad Bike Tour and Segways @ £75pp
We can mix and match any of our activities and create an incredible experience just for you, please email or call to start planning a day to remember.