Quad biking is one of our most popular experiences, so come and hop aboard our fleet with family or friends and take a tour around our 800 acre estate!
Our professional guides will judge each group individually and pick the routes most appropriate for your ability and aspirations. With more than 8 miles of tracks and trails to explore, it is a real journey as you discover each new section and challenge, this is definitely not a race around a track, but a real adventure.
- Please allow 1.5 hours for your visit, as you will spend a full hour out on the bikes.
- We ask guests please arrive 30-minutes prior to the activity start time. Guests arriving late may have a shortened experience or lose their place altogether.
- Sessions start with a short brief by one of our instructors before getting kitted with helmets and overalls.
- Gloves must be worn on the quads, but don’t worry if you forget, we have some here to purchase!
- The minimum age for our Quad Treks is 12 years old. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please note this is an off-road quad trek experience, not quad racing. For safety reasons the instructor sets a pace for the group, dependant on their capability.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
- Gift vouchers are available.
- 1-hour experience: £50 per person
- Multi activity packages and group discounts available, please call to enquire.
Half Day Experiences
Fancy getting even more out of your visit to us? Why not paid up with another activity and benefit from our discounted rates? Quad Bike Tour and Clay Pigeon Shoot @ £90 per person or Quad Bike Tour and Segways @ £75pp
We can mix and match any of our activities and create an incredible experience just for you, please email or call to start planning a day to remember.